Friday, March 13, 2009

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow!

Hi All,

Just thought I would say my last word before we take off. I wanted to address a few last questions I’ve been given.

-Linens are available at the hostel but you will need to bring a bath towel if you plan to shower Sunday morning.

-Boots are pretty necessary. I don’t know what we would have done without them last year especially given the rainy weather. Maybe you could borrow a pair from a last year participant. I hear Walmart is selling them for less than $20.

-I’ll be doing all of the driving for the trip but if anyone wants to stay up to keep me company or to navigate, I would really love that! LOL

-I have run out of time this week to be able to fit in the movie with you guys this evening. Too many chores are calling my name before I leave Geneva for a week so I think I better take care of my personal business and get a good night’s rest. Anyone that is still planning on going to the movie can still meet at 6:35 pm in front of the FLI to gather and walk together.

-The van will leave AT 7:00 am so please be on time! If we are on schedule, we can fit in a stop for breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. Whatever you are up for! We will make a few bathroom stops and a lunch stop so if you want to bring snacks feel free to!

-There isn’t really a need to bring your laptops (we have very little room in the van) so please go without them if you can. I will bring a laptop for use by the team while at the hotel. Plus, I think the hotel has a business center for online access.

See you tomorrow morning at 7 am in Medbery Parking Lot….van #42.

-Sarah

 

No comments: